X'mas Tree Brownie
Views : 1173
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Unsalted butter - 100 gram
- Cooking chocolate - 150 gram + 2 tbsp
- Cocoa powder - 3 tbsp
- Egg - 3
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Flour - 1 cup
- White cooking chocolate – ¼ cup + 2 tbsp
- Fresh cream/ thick cream – 3 tbsp + 1 tbsp
- Green food colour – 3 – 4 drops
- Sprinkles – to garnish
- Pop sticks – 8 - 10
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Line the bottom and sides of a square pan with parchment paper, overhanging on two opposite sides.
- In a bowl, melt together butter and 150 gram chopped chocolate in a microwave. Add the cocoa powder and mix well. Now add the eggs, one at a time, and mix till just combined. Stir in sugar and vanilla and mix slowly.
- To this add flour and combine evenly scraping the sides of the bowl. Pour this batter to the lined pan and spread evenly. Bake it in the preheated oven for about 40 - 45 minutes at 180 degree (check by inserting a wooden skewer at the center of the brownie. Remove from the oven and cool it at room temperature. Cut it to triangles and keep it ready.
- In a bowl, microwave 2 tbsp cooking chocolate and 1 tbsp fresh cream for about 30 seconds. Combine well till the chocolate melts completely. Take the pop sticks one by one, dip the tip in the melted chocolate and insert it to the brownie triangles.
- Microwave together white cooking chocolate and fresh cream for about 45 seconds – 1 minute, remove from oven and stir till the chocolate melts completely. To this add green food colour and combine well and leave it for about 3 – 4 minutes to call. Move this to an icing bag, cut the tip lightly and pipe it over the brownie tringles. Add the sprinkles on top and let it dry for few minutes. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's