Santa Hat Brownie
Views : 49811
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Cooking chocolate – 100 gram (chopped)
- Unsalted butter – 100 gram
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 ½ cup
- Cocoa powder – ¼ cup
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Egg – 4
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Line a square pan with butter paper and keep it ready.
- Take cooking chocolate and unsalted butter in a bowl and microwave it for about a minute. Remove it from the oven and combine well till the chocolate melts completely. Keep it aside for about 5 – 8 minutes to cool at room temperature.
- Combine together all purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder and keep it ready.
- Add all the egg and vanilla essence to the melted chocolate and whisk. Add the dry ingredients to this and mix just till combined. Pour this batter to the square pan and spread evenly. Bake it for about 45 – 50 minutes (or till a wooden skewer inserted at the center comes out clean.
- Remove it from the oven and cool it at room temperature. Cut it to small circles with the help of a cookie cutter and keep it ready.
For the topping
- White chocolate – 2 tbsp
- Fresh cream/ thick cream – 1 ½ tbsp
- Whipping cream – ½ cup (cooled)
- Powdered sugar – 2 tbsp
- Condensed milk – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – ¼ tsp
- Strawberry - (depending on the no. of brownie circles)
- Mix together white chocolate and fresh cream and heat it in the microwave for about 30 seconds – 45 seconds. Remove from oven and mix well until the chocolate melts completely. Leave it to become warm.
- Meantime, whip well the whipping cream with a beater in a deep bowl. When stiff peaks are formed, add the melted white chocolate, powdered sugar, condensed milk and vanilla essence and gently mix till combined (do not over whip the cream, else the cream will turn to butter).
- Move the whipped cream to an icing bag with an icing tip, and pipe it over the brownie circles. Top it with strawberry. Serve.
Note : Chill the bowl and the beater blades well before beating the cream for better results.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's