Chocolate Crepes With Strawberry n Cream
Views : 58949
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- All purpose flour – ¾ cup
- Cocoa powder – 2 ½ tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Egg – 2
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Whipped cream – ½ cup
- Strawberries – ½ cup (sliced)
- Chocolate (any of your choice) – 3 tbsp (chopped)
- Fresh cream – 3 tbsp
- Powdered sugar – 1 – 2 tbsp (to serve)
- In a deep bowl, combine together all purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar and salt. To this add egg, milk and vanilla essence and whisk till well combined. Leave it cool for about 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Heat a non - stick pan, grease it with butter and pour little prepared batter to it and swirl all around to make a thin layer of batter. When the batter is dried, turn it to the other side and cook for about 30 – 45 seconds, remove from the pan. Prepare crepes with the remaining batter.
- Spread little whipped cream at one side of the chocolate crepe, top it with sliced strawberries and roll it. Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Take the chocolate and cream in a bowl and microwave it for about 45 seconds. Stir till well combined. Drizzle this over the prepared crepes, sprinkle little powdered sugar on top and serve.
Note : Makes about 5 – 6 chocolate crepes. Chocolate syrup can also be used instead of chocolate and cream mixture.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's