Views : 68801
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Sugar – 1 ½ tbsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Egg - 1
- Milk – 1 cup
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Fresh fruits (banana, strawberry, etc) – for serving
- Honey – 1 tbsp (optional)
- Powdered sugar – 1 tbsp
- Preheat the waffle iron, great it lightly with butter and keep it ready.
- In a deep bowl, combine together all purpose flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. In another bowl, combine together egg, milk and vanilla essence. To this add vegetable oil and combine. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and whisk till well combined.
- Pour little of the prepared batter to the waffle iron. Close the lid and bake till the steaming stops. Bake for extra one minute to get a bit crispy waffles.
- Remove the waffles from it and top it with fresh fruits. Drizzle little honey and top it with powdered sugar. Repeat the process with the remaining batter. Serve.
Note : Makes about 6 (3 * 2) square waffles.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's