Kadai Mushroom Masala
Views : 60263
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mushroom – 1 ½ cup, sliced
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Crushed coriander – ½ tsp
- Dried red chili – 1
- Onion – 2, chopped
- Crushed ginger garlic – 1 tbsp
- Capsicum – 1, diced
- Tomato – 2, big (grind to a fine paste)
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Dried fenugreek leaves/ kasoori methi – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, crushed coriander seeds and red chili and let it splutter. To this add chopped onion and salt and saute till soft. To this add the crushed ginger garlic and saute till the raw smell disappear.
- Add diced capsicum and saute for a minute over high flame. Add ground tomato and cook for about 4 – 5 minutes over low flame.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder and saute till the raw smell disappear and oil appears on top. Add the sliced mushroom, combine and cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water to this and cook covered for about 5 – 6 minutes, till it becomes thick. Add kasoori methi and coriander leaves and combine well. Remove from flame and serve hot with roti or naan.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's