Chocolate Twin Cake Shots
Views : 51419
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chocolate cake (crumbled) – 1 ¼ cup (or more depending on the size of the shot glass)
- Coffee powder - ½ tsp (mixed in ½ cup hot water with ½ tsp sugar)
- Cream cheese – 100 gram
- Fresh cream/ thick cream – ½ cup + ½ cup
- Condensed milk – 200 gram
- Powdered sugar – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Cooking chocolate – ½ cup
- Unsalted butter – 1 tsp
- Pistachios (chopped) – 1 tbsp (to garnish)
- Take 10 - 12 shot glasses, add the crumbled chocolate cake in it to make a small layer. Sprinkle the coffee mixture over it and keep it ready.
- In a deep bowl, chip together cream cheese, half cup fresh cream/ thick cream, condensed milk, powdered sugar and vanilla essence till creamy. Move it to an icing bag and fill it in the shot glasses till three – fourth.
- In another bowl, add cooking chocolate, half cup cream and butter and microwave for about 45 seconds – 1 minute (or double boil). Remove from oven and combine slowly till the chocolate is melt completely. Move it to an icing bag and top it over the cream cheese layer. Garnish with chopped pistachios and serve cooled.
Note : Makes about 10 - 12 shots depending on the size of the shot glasses.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's