Palak Gosht/ Mutton With Spinach
Views : 50366
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the marinade
- Mutton – ½ kg
- Ginger garlic (crushed) – 1 tbsp
- Curd – ¼ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Marinate the cleaned mutton with the remaining ingredients for an hour.
- Spinach (palak) – 200 gram, chopped
- Cardamom – 2
- Cloves – 3
- Bay leaves – 2
- Onion – 3, sliced
- Green chili – 3, chopped
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Tomato – 2, chopped
- Water – ¾ cup
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Boil 2 – 3 cup of water in a deep pan, add salt and chopped spinach leaves (palak) and cook for 5 minutes. Remove it from the water and grind it to a fine paste. Keep it ready.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cardamom, cloves and bay leaves. To this add sliced onion and green chili and saute till soft. Add red chili powder, coriander powder and cumin powder and saute till raw smell disappear and oil appears on top.
- Add marinated mutton to this, combine and cook for 5 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes and cook till soft. Add ¾ cup water and pressure cook till done.
- Add ground palak to this and cook over low flame till thick. Serve hot with roti or rice.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's