Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Banana Cake (Eggless)
Views : 50350
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Ripe banana - 4 (mashed)
- Butter - ¼ cup
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
- Wheat flour - 1 ½ cup
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda - ¾ tsp
- Milk – ¼ cup
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Cashew nuts – ¼ cup (chopped)
- Chocolate chips – ½ cup + 2 tbsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Grease the loaf tin with butter and dust with flour and keep it ready.
- Combine together mashed banana, butter, sugar and vanilla essence in a deep bowl.
- In another bowl, sift together wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add this little by little to the banana mixture and mix slowly till well combined. Add milk and oil and mix.
- Now add 3 tbsp of chopped cashew nuts and ½ cup chocolate chips to the batter and fold it (reserve the remaining cashew nuts and chocolate chips to sprinkle on top).
- Pour this batter to the greased pan and sprinkle the chopped cashew nuts and chocolate chips on top. Bake it in the oven for about 40 - 45 minutes or till the cake is done (check the cake by inserting a tooth pick at the center of the cake, if it comes out clean, the cake is done).
- Remove the cake tin from the oven and let it cool for about 25 minutes at room temperature. Remove the cake from the cake tin and move it to a wire rack. Cool it completely and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's