Views : 59870
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Noodles – 250 gram
- Prawns – 300 gram
- Red chili flakes – 1 tsp
- Garlic (finely chopped) – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic (finely chopped) – 1 tsp
- Spring onion (chopped) – ¼ cup
- Carrot – 1 (cut to thin strips)
- Beans – ½ cup (cut to thin strips)
- Soya sauce – 1 tsp
- Red chili sauce – 2 tbsp
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Sugar – ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Cook the noodles as per instructions on the package boiling water adding salt and a tsp of oil. When the noodles is cooked, drain the excess water and pour cold water over it and bring it to room temperature. Add a tbsp of oil over the cooked noodles and keep it aside.
- Marinate the prawns with red chili flakes, chopped garlic and little salt for about half an hour. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the marinated prawns till done. Remove the fried prawns from the pan and keep it aside.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to the same pan, add chopped ginger garlic and saute till the raw smell disappear. Add spring onion, carrot and beans and saute over high flame for about 2 minutes.
- Add soya sauce, red chili sauce, vinegar and black pepper powder to this and cook for another 2 minutes. (Add salt only if required). Add sugar to this and combine well.
- Add the fried prawns and cooked noodles to this and combine well. Cook for another 2 minutes and remove from flame. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's