Mutton Dry Fry
Views : 59138
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mutton – ½ kg (cut to pieces)
- Red chili powder – 2 tsp + ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Water – ¼ cup
- Onion – half (finely chopped)
- Crushed ginger garlic – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Crushed black pepper – ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves – 10 – 12
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 – 3 tbsp
- Pressure cook the cleaned mutton pieces with 2 tsp red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and ¼ cup water till done.
- Heat oil in a kadai (pan) over medium flame, add ½ tsp red chili powder and curry leaves and cook for few seconds. Add chopped onion, crushed ginger garlic and a pinch of salt and saute for a minute.
- Drain the excess water (mutton stock) and add the cooked mutton to the kadai and fry it over high flame stirring continuously for about 5 – 6 minutes or till it is fried completely. Add garam masala powder and black pepper and combine well. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's