Black Forest Cake Shots
Views : 60093
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Fresh cherries – ¾ cup ( chopped)
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Cooking chocolate – ¼ cup (chopped)
- Fresh cream/ thick cream – ¼ cup
- Unsalted butter – ½ tsp
- Whipping cream – ½ cup (cooled)
- Icing sugar – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – ¼ tsp
- Condensed milk – 3 tbsp
- Chocolate cake (crumbled) – 1 ½ cup
- Sugar syrup – ¼ cup
- Cherries and sprinkles – to garnish
- Take ½ cup chopped cherries in a bowl, add 1 tsp sugar to it and keep it aside.
- Microwave the fresh cream in a bowl for about 30 – 40 seconds, till it starts bubbling. Pour this to the cooking chocolate and butter and combine till the chocolate melts completely. Keep it aside.
- Take the cooled whipping cream in a bowl and whip till creamy. To this add icing sugar, vanilla essence and condensed milk and whip till stiff peaks are formed. Move this to an icing bag.
- Take 5 – 6 shot glasses, make a layer of crumbled chocolate cake, drizzle little sugar syrup, top it with little prepared chocolate ganache (from step 2), now make a layer of whipped cream, then add little chopped cherries.
- Again top it with chocolate ganache, then crumbled chocolate cake and drizzle sugar syrup, and then chopped cherries. Cover it with a thick layer of whipped cream. Garnish with cherries and sprinkles. Serve cooled.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's