Views : 59893
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Unsalted butter – 3 tbsp
- Clarified butter/ ghee – 1 tbsp
- Milk – ¼ cup
- Milk powder – 1 cup
- Powdered sugar – ½ cup + 2 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – a pinch
- Saffron – a pinch (soak in 1 tbsp hot milk for 5 minutes)
- Tutti frutti – ½ cup
- Silver warakh/ silver leaf – to garnish (optional)
- Grease a pan with little ghee and keep it ready.
- Heat butter and clarified butter/ ghee in a non stick pan over low flame, add milk and combine well. Add milk powder to this and mix evenly. Cook for 2 – 3 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add powdered sugar and mix well. Add cardamom powder and saffron with milk to this and combine. Cook till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add tutti frutti to this and mix. Pour this mixture to the greased pan and spread evenly. Top it with silver leaf and leave it to cool for about 3 hours. Cut it to desired shape and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's