Cherry Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream
Views : 51422
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Cherries (fresh) – 1 cup + ¼ cup (deseeded and chopped)
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Water – 3 tbsp
- Whipping cream – 1 cup (cooled)
- Condensed milk – 300 gram
- Milk powder – 3 tbsp (combine with 2 tbsp milk)
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Milk chocolate (chopped) – ¼ cup
- Cashew nuts – 3 tbsp (chopped)
- Take 1 cup deseeded cherries in a sauce pan with sugar and 3 tbsp water and bring to boil. Reduce the flame and cook for another 6 – 8 minutes, till thick. Remove from flame and leave it to cool at room temperature. Pulse it in a grinder and keep it ready.
- In a deep bowl, take whipping cream and whip till smooth and creamy with an electric beater. To this add condensed milk, milk powder combined with milk and vanilla essence and whip just till stiff and soft peaks are formed (do not over whip the cream).
- Add the ground cherry paste to this and whip over low speed till combined. Freeze it covered for about 3 hours.
- Take the cherry ice cream out of the freezer and beat it again for a minute. Add ¼ cup chopped cherries, milk chocolate and cashews to this and swirl. Keep it covered in the freezer for about 6- 8 hours till completely set. Serve
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's