Chocolate Covered Cake Balls
Views : 66029
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Vanilla cake (crumbled) – 2 cup
- Condensed milk – ¼ cup + 2 tbsp
- Milk cooking chocolate – 200 gram (chopped)
- White cooking chocolate – 3 tbsp (chopped)
- In a deep bowl, combine together crumbled vanilla cake and condensed milk to make a smooth and soft dough.
- Make 14 – 15 balls out of it and place it in a butter paper leaving space in between. Let it cool in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Microwave the milk cooking chocolate in the oven more a minute and stir well with a spoon till it melts completely (microwave it for about 30 seconds more if required).
- Coat the cooled cake balls with the melted chocolate dipping the cake balls in the melted chocolate, one by one, with the help of a fork. Place them in a butter paper and let it set.
- Melt the white cooking chocolate in the microwave and drizzle it over the chocolate covered cake balls. Serve cooled.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's