Views : 92517
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Galaxy chocolate – 250 gram
- Fresh cream/ thick cream – 1 ¼ cup + ½ cup
- Coffee powder – 1 ½ tsp (mixed in 1 cup hot water)
- Cream cheese – 1 package (227 gram)
- Condensed milk – ½ cup (more or less according to taste)
- Caramel pudding mix (readymade) – 1 package
- Whipping powder – 36 gram (1 package)
- Gooday biscuits – 300 gram (more or less to make 2 layers in a pudding dish)
- Chocolate chips – to garnish
- Microwave the galaxy chocolate with 1 ¼ cup fresh cream for about 1 minute or 1 minute 30 seconds. Remove from the oven and stir till the chocolate is melted completely and combined well with the cream. Keep it ready.
- In a deep bowl, add cream cheese, condensed milk, caramel pudding powder, whipping powder and ½ cup cream and beat till well combined and creamy.
- Take a pudding dish, dip the biscuits one by one in the coffee and make biscuit layer in the dish. Drizzle 3 – 4 tbsp of melted galaxy chocolate all over, pour half of the cream cheese pudding mixture.
- Repeat the procedure with a layer of biscuit dipped in coffee, then 3 – 4 tbsp and them then pour the whole cream cheese pudding mixture (reserve little of this mixture to garnish).
- Slowly pour the remaining melted galaxy cream all over. Garnish with the reserved cream cheese mixture and chocolate chips. Cool it in the refrigerator for about 2 – 3 hours. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's