Kesar Badam Peda
Views : 74504
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Almonds – ½ cup (soak in water for an hour)
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Milk – ½ cup
- Saffron – a pinch (soak it in 1 tbsp hot milk)
- Milk powder – 1 cup
- Clarified butter / ghee –2 tsp
- Chopped almonds and saffron – to garnish
- Boil the soaked almonds over high flame and remove from flame. Drain hot water and remove the skin of almonds. Grind the almonds with sugar and ½ cup milk to a smooth paste.
- In a non stick pan add milk powder and ground almond paste and mix till well combined and no lumps remain. Cook this mixture over medium low flame stirring continuously. Add the saffron milk to this and combine well.
- When this mixture becomes little thick, add ghee and cook over low flame. When the mixture starts leaving the sides of the pan, switch off the flame and move the mixture to a greased plate. When the mixture is little warm, grease your palm and make small balls out of it and press lightly to give a nice shape. Garnish with chopped almonds and saffron. Serve warm or cooled.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's