Crispy Bread Coins
Views : 58190
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Bread slices – 5
- Onion – 1, finely chopped
- Green chili – 1, finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 (medium), finely chopped
- Semolina/ rava – ½ cup
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Cumin powder – a pinch
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp, finely chopped
- Water – 1 – 2 tbsp (if required)
- Salt – to taste
- Cut the bread slices to small circles with the help of a circle cookie cutter (I got 2 circles from each bread slice).
- In a bowl combine together chopped onion, green chili, and tomato and combine well.
- In another bowl mix together semolina, red chili powder, cumin powder and little salt. Add the onion – tomato mix to this and mix very well and make it to a thick paste. The onion and tomato will leave enough water to make it to a thick paste. Add 1 or 2 tbsp water if required. Add coriander leaves and combine evenly.
- Take the bread circles and coat it with this prepared mixture well.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry these bread circles till golden brown and crispy. Serve immediately.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's