Dates With Honey And Sesame
Views : 75531
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Dates – 15
- Almonds – 15
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Sesame seeds (white) – 1 tbsp
- Clarified butter/ ghee – ½ tsp
- Make a cut in the dates and remove the seeds. Keep it ready.
- Heat ghee in a pan over low flame, add the almonds in it and roast it stirring continuously, till it changes the colour to golden brown and nice smell appear, about 5 – 6 minutes. Remove the roasted almonds to a kitchen towel and remove the excess oil.
- Stuff each dates with a roasted almond, drizzle honey all over the dates and sprinkle sesame seeds over it. Let it sit for an hour. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's