Paneer Tikka Pizza
Views : 59150
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the pizza base
- All purpose flour/ maida - 2 cup
- Milk powder - 2 tbsp
- Sugar – ¾ tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Instant Yeast - 1 ½ tsp
- Baking powder - ½ tsp
- Oregano - ¼ tsp
- Olive oil/ vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
- Luke warm water (not too hot) - ¾ cup (or little less to make a smooth dough)
- Combine well all ingredients together except oil and water. To this add oil and mix well.
- Add hot water little by little and knead well to smooth dough. Coat it with a thin layer of oil and keep it aside covered for about 2 hours to rise.
For paneer tikka topping
- Paneer/ cottage cheese – 1 ¼ cup
- Red chili powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Cumin powder - a pinch
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Marinate paneer cubes with all the above ingredients except oil and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Grill the marinated paneer in the oven, drizzling oil all over it, or about 10 – 12 minutes or till done at 180 degree, turning the sides in between (this can be done in a non stick pan over medium flame).
- Cut the grilled paneer cubes to two halves and keep it aside.
- Onion - 2 (thinly slices)
- Cherry tomato – ½ cup (thinly sliced)
- Capsicum (green, red, yellow) – 1 cup (thinly slices
- Red chili flakes - ½ tsp
- Oregano - 2 - 3 pinch
- Cheddar cream cheese spread - 4 tbsp
- Pizza sauce - 4 tbsp (I used ready - made pizza sauce)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese - 300 gram
- Salt - to taste
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Combine together onion, tomato, capsicum and little salt in a bowl. Keep it ready.
- Take the dough out, punch it down and knead it for a minute. Make two portions out of it (to make two medium large), roll the dough to a big circles and move it to a greased (with butter) pizza pan and keep it covered for about 15 minutes.
- Prick all over with a fork, rub the whole with melted butter and spread cheddar cream cheese spread. Spread 2 tbsp of pizza sauce, sprinkle very little shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Top it with the half of onion mixture and paneer cubes. Sprinkle chili flakes and oregano and top it with shredded mozzarella cheese. Again sprinkle little oregano and chili flakes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree (convection mode) and bake it for about 25 - 30 minutes (or till the cheese melts completely and the sides of the pizza base turns golden. Remove from oven, let it sit for about a minute, cut and serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's