Chicken Bread Roll
Views : 59789
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Boneless chicken breast (cooked adding ¾ tsp pepper powder, little salt and 1 ½ cup water and shredded) - ¾ cup
- Onion (finely sliced) - 2 (finely sliced)
- Green chili - 2 (chopped)
- Crushed ginger garlic – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves - 6 – 8 leaves
- Hard - boiled egg – 1(cut to small pieces)
- Bread slices – 10 – 12 (remove the sides)
- Ghee / clarified butter - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil – for deep frying
- 1. Heat oil in a pan, add sliced onion, chopped green chili and enough salt. Saute it on medium flame till soft. To this add crushed ginger garlic and saute till the raw smell disappears.
- Add red chili powder. Turmeric powder and garam masala powder and saute till oil appears on top. Add coriander leaves and curry leaves and mix well.
- To this add the shredded chicken, mix well and cook on low flame for another 2 – 3 minutes. Remove from and add chopped egg. Combine evenly and let it cool at room temperature.
- Take little water in a bowl, dip a slice of bread in water just for a second. Place it in between your palms and press lightly to squeeze out the water content (make sure that you take bread slices from water immediately after dipping in water, otherwise it will be very difficult to handle).
- Place little prepared chicken filling at the center of the wet bread slice when still in your palm. Carefully bring the edges of the bread slices together and cover the filling with the bread. Shape it as required. Repeat the process with the remaining bread slices.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the bread rolls in batches till golden brown. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's