Views : 56913
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Carrot – 3, big
- Chilled milk – 2 ½ cup
- Sugar – ¼ cup + 2 tbsp (more or less according to taste)
- Vanilla ice cream – 1 scoop (optional)
- Ice cubes – 6 – 8
- Peel and cut the carrot to small pieces. Boil it with enough water till cooked well (about half an hour or so). Let it cool for some time.
- In a blender, blend together cooked carrot, chilled milk, sugar.
- To this add vanilla ice cream and ice cubes and blend till well combined. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's