Strawberry Kiwi Chicken Salad
Views : 51421
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Strawberry – 1 cup (chopped)
- Kiwi – 1 cup (chopped)
- Crispy chicken fillet or chicken nuggets (fried) – ½ cup (chopped)
- Lettuce leaf – ½ cup (chopped)
- Walnuts – ¼ cup (chopped)
- Black pepper (freshly ground) – ½ tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- In a deep bowl, take chopped strawberries, kiwi, lettuce and walnuts.
- To this add chopped chicken fillet and combine.
- Add ground black pepper, lemon juice and salt and combine. Serve immediately.
Note : Readymade chicken fillet is used here.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's