Chicken Egg Kabab
Views : 66131
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Hard boiled egg – 3 (cut to two halves)
- Boneless chicken – 300 gram
- Red chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Green chilli – 1
- Ginger – 2 tsp (chopped)
- Onion – 1 small (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Egg – ½ of 1 egg
- Egg white - 1
- Bread crumbs – 3 tbsp + 1 ¾ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp + for deep frying
- Grind the chicken pieces in a food processor or a grinder. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add ground chicken, red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt and saute well just till cooked. Remove from flame.
- Grind this cooked chicken with green chili and ginger. To this, add finely chopped onion, coriander leaves, and lemon juice and combine well. Add half of the egg to this and mix well. Divide this chicken mixture into 6 portions.
- Take one half of the hard boiled egg and cover it completely with one portion of chicken mixture, repeat the process with the remaining egg halves. Dip this in egg white one by one and roll it in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the chicken egg kababs till golden brown. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's