Views : 60333
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Egg – 3
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 6 tbsp + ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence – ¼ tsp
- Cardamom powder – a pinch
- Water – 2 tbsp
- Clarified butter/ ghee – ½ tsp (for greasing the pan)
- Cherry – to serve
- Blend together egg, milk, 6 tbsp sugar, vanilla essence and cardamom powder till well combined in a blender. Keep it aside.
- Grease a bowl with clarified butter/ ghee and keep it ready. Heat a non stick pan over medium flame, add ¼ cup sugar with 2 tbsp water and cook till golden. Pour this to the greased pan and spread all over.
- Pour the blended egg mixture to this and cover it with aluminum foil. Steam it in a steamer, with enough water in it, for about 30 – 35 minutes or till done. Check it by inserting a tooth pick at the center of the pudding, if it comes out clean, it is perfectly done.
- Remove it from the steamer and leave it to cool for about half an hour. Run a knife around the pudding and invert it to a plate. Cool and serve topped with cherry.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's