Views : 51434
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Watermelon (deseed and cut to cubes) – 3 cup
- Cottage cheese/ paneer – ½ cup (crumbled)
- Mint leaves – 6 – 8 (chopped)
- Black pepper (freshly ground) – 1 tsp
- Olive oil – 1 ½ tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- In a deep bowl, combine together cubed watermelon, crumbled paneer and mint leaves.
- Add ground black pepper, olive oil and salt and combine. Serve immediately.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's