Views : 66212
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Almond – ¼ cup (soaked in water for about 3 – 4 hours)
- Milk – 600 ml
- Sugar – 6 tbsp (more or less according to taste)
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Rose water – ¼ tsp
- Saffron/ kesar – a pinch (soaked in 1 tbsp of hot milk)
- Almonds and pistachios (chopped) – 3 tbsp
- Remove the skin of the soaked almonds and grind it with ¼ cup of milk to a fine paste. Keep it aside.
- Boil milk in a non stick pot pan, reduce the flame and add sugar and cardamom powder. Simmer for another 5 – 6 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the ground almond paste, cardamom powder and rose water to this and combine well. Add the saffron with milk to this and simmer for another 3 – 4 minutes. Remove from flame and add the chopped almonds and pistachios to this. Serve warm or cooled.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's