Kiwi Apricot Salad
Views : 56445
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Kiwi – 3 (peel and thinly sliced)
- Apricot – 4 (pitted and sliced)
- Orange – 1 (thinl sliced)
- Pomegranate – ¼ cup
- Lettuce – 1 cup (chopped)
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- In a deep bowl, mix together kiwi, apricot, orange and pomegranate.
- To this add lemon juice, honey, crushed black pepper and salt and combine.
- In a serving plate, spread the lettuce leaves, top it with the prepared fruit mixture and serve immediately.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's