Garlic Chicken Cheese Balls
Views : 59724
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the chicken mixture
- Boneless chicken – 250 gram (ground in a food processor)
- White pepper powder – 1 tsp (use ½ tsp black pepper powder if you don’t have white pepper)
- Coriander leaves – 2 tsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Garlic (finely chopped) – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli flakes – ¾ tsp
- Oregano – ½ tsp
- Mozzarella cheese (shredded) – ¼ cup (little more if you want it more cheesy)
- Salt – to taste
- In a bowl combine together ground chicken, white pepper powder, coriander leaves and salt.
- Heat butter in a pan over low flame, add chopped garlic, red chilli flakes and oregano and saute for few seconds, till a nice smell appear (check not to burn). Remove it from the flame and leave it to cool for about 2 – 3 minutes. Add this to the ground chicken mixture and combine well. Make 8 – 10 balls out of this mixture.
- Take one of the chicken ball and press it lightly in the palm, add little mozzarella cheese at the center and cover it with the chicken mixture and roll it again to a ball. Repeat the process with the remaining chicken balls.
- All purpose flour – ¼ cup
- Red chili flakes – ¼ tsp
- Egg whites – 2
- Bread crumbs – 1 ¼ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for deep frying
- In a bowl, mix together all purpose flour, red chili flakes and little salt.
- Take the prepared cheese stuffed chicken balls one by one and roll it in the all purpose flour mixture to coat it all over.
- Dip these balls in egg white, then in bread crumbs, again in egg white and bread crumbs. Cool it in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame and fry the bread crumb coated chicken balls till golden brown turning the sides occasionally (oil should not be too hot, else you will get the chicken cheese balls uncooked from inside). Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's