Red Fruit Cooler
Views : 59678
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Watermelon – 2 cup (cut to pieces and remove the seeds)
- Strawberry – 5 (chopped)
- Pomegranate juice – ½ cup (squeezed from fresh pomegranate seeds)
- Sugar – 2 tbsp (more or less according to taste)
- Water – ½ cup (cooled)
- Ice cubes – 10 – 12
- Blend together watermelon, strawberry, sugar and water with half of the ice cubes till well combined and sieve with a strainer.
- To this add the freshly squeezed pomegranate juice and combine.
- Serve immediately in 2 – 3 glasses with remaining ice cubes.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's