Chocolate Chip Cookies
Views : 69409
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- All purpose flour – 1 ¼ cup +2 tbsp
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Baking soda – ½ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Unsalted butter – 100 gram
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Brown sugar – ½ cup
- Egg (at room temperature) – 1
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Chocolate chips – ¾ cup
- In a deep bowl, sift together all purpose flour, corn flour, baking soda and salt and keep it ready.
- In another bowl, beat together butter, sugar and brown sugar till creamy. To this add egg and vanilla essence and beat well add the flour mixture and combine well with the beater. Add the chocolate chips to this and combine.
- Line a baking tray with parchment, spoon small lemon sized cookie dough in the cookie sheet leaving space in between. Cool it in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degree, and bake the cooled cookie dough in the cookie sheet for about 16 – 18 minutes. Remove it from the oven and cool it over a wire rack. Repeat the process with the remaining cookie dough. Store it in an air tight container and serve.
Note : Makes about 25 – 30 cookies. Bake the cookies in batches.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's