Kesar Pista Sandesh
Views : 66117
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Paneer (crumbled) – 2 cup
- Sugar – ½ cup + 2 tbsp
- Milk powder – ¼ cup
- Saffron (kesar) – a pinch
- Milk (hot) – 3 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Pistachios (chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Add the saffron to the hot milk and keep it ready.
- In a bowl, combine together crumbled paneer, sugar and milk powder and knead well.
- Cook this mixture in a non stick pan over medium flame stirring continuously. Cook this till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan. Remove from flame.
- Add the milk with saffron and cardamom powder to this and mix till well combined. When cooled a little bit, make 10 – 12 balls out of it and shape it as required. Top it with chopped pistachios and leave it to cool completely. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's