Views : 67175
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mango (ripe, ground to puree without adding water) – 1 ½ cup
- Milk – ½ litre
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Sugar – ¼ cup (or according to taste)
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Corn flour – 2 tsp (mix it with 3 tbsp milk)
- Fresh cream/ thick cream – ¼ cup
- Almonds and pistachios – ¼ cup
- Boil milk with sugar and condensed milk in a nonstick deep pan, reduce the flame and let it cook, stirring continuously, till the milk is reduced to half and becomes thick. Make sure to scrape the sides of the pan occasionally.
- Add cardamom powder and corn flour mixture to this and combine well.
- Add the mango puree and fresh cream to this and combine well. Cook for another 2 minutes over low flame stirring continuously (do not boil). Remove from flame, add the chopped nuts and combine well.
- Cool this mixture at room temperature. Pour this in the kulfi molds and freeze it for about 8 – 10 hours. Serve.
Note : You can also add to this a pinch of saffron (kesar) soaked in warm milk to get a nice flavor of saffron.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's