Views : 67069
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mango, ripe (cut to pieces) – 1 cup
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Water - ¼ cup (little more if it is too thick)
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Ice cubes – 6 – 8
- Pomegranate and mint leaves – to garnish (optional)
- Blend together mango pieces, yogurt, water and sugar in a blender till creamy.
- Add the ice cubes to this and blend well. Serve it immediately in 2 – 3 glasses garnished with pomegranate and mint leaves.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's