Mango Burfi/ Mango Fudge
Views : 65968
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mango ( ripe ) – 1 ½ cup (chopped)
- Cottage cheese/ Paneer – 1 ½ cup (crumbled)
- Sugar – 1 ¼ cup
- Milk powder – 1 cup
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – a pinch
- Clarified butter/ Ghee – 2 ½ tsp
- Almonds and pistachios (chopped) – 3 tbsp
- Grease a pan or plate with ½ tsp ghee and keep it ready. Grind well the chopped mangoes to make a puree. Keep it aside.
- Combine the milk powder with milk and make a smooth paste. Keep it ready.
- Heat a non stick pan, add the mango puree to this and cook over low flame for about 6 – 8 minutes stirring continuously. To this add the crumbled paneer and combine evenly. Add sugar to this and cook for another 5 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add the milk powder paste and cardamom powder and cook till this and leaves the sides of the pan. Add 2 tsp ghee to this add cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour this mixture to the greased pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle the chopped nuts all over and press lightly. Leave it to set for about 2 – 3 hours. Cut it to desired shape and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's