Royal Mango Falooda
Views : 66792
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mango (ripe) – 2 cup (chopped)
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla ice cream – 4 – 5 scoops
- Mixed fruits - 1 ½ cup (I used apple, mango, banana, kiwi, strawberry, pomegranate)
- Cashew nuts – 2 tbsp
- Tutti fruity - 3 tbsp
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Tukmaria seeds/ sabja seeds - ½ tsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- Condensed milk - ¼ cup
- Sugar - 2 tbsp (add more or less according to taste)
- Vermicelli - ½ cup
- Cherry - to garnish
- Blend together mango, milk, sugar and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Keep it ready.
- Chop the fruits finely, add chopped cashew nut, tutti fruiti and 1 tbsp sugar and combine well. Keep it in the refrigerator.
- Soak the tukmaria/ sabja seeds in 1 cup of water for about 20 minutes. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Boil milk adding condensed milk and sugar. Add vermicelli to it and cook till thick on low flame. Leave it to cool in the refrigerator.
- Take 2 glasses, add little chopped fruits and cashew nuts to it, then little soaked sabja seeds add little vermicelli, pour the blended mango mixture. Top it with a scoop of ice cream. Again the chopped fruits and nuts. Continue the process. Top it with ice cream and little nuts and garnish with cherry. Serve immediately.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's