Views : 50352
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Ripe mango (diced)– 1 ½ cup
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Milk – ¾ cup (chilled)
- Vanilla ice cream – 2 – 3 scoops
- Almonds and pistachios – 3 tbsp (chopped)
- Tutti frutti – 2 tbsp
- Cherries – to garnish
- Ice cubes – 6 - 8
- Blend 1 cup of diced mango with 2 tbsp sugar till creamy. To this add milk and ice cubes and blend well.
- Pour this in 2 – 3 glasses till 3/4th and add scoop of ice cream over that.
- Top it with the diced mangoes, chopped nuts and tutti frutti. Garnish with cherries and serve immediately.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's