Pepper Egg Roast
Views : 59248
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Egg – 5 (hard boiled)
- Onion (big) – 4, thinly sliced
- Green chili – 2 - 3, chopped
- Ginger (crushed) – 1 ½ tsp
- Tomato – 2, chopped
- Black pepper powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves – 10 – 12 leaves
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Remove the shells of the hard boiled egg, make cuts here and there on the eggs and keep it ready.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the slices onion and little salt and saute till soft. Add chopped green chili and crushed ginger and saute till the raw smell disappear.
- Add the chopped tomato to this and cook till soft. Add black pepper powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder and saute till oil appears on top.
- Add the hard boiled eggs, and curry leaves and slowly combine. Cook for another 5 minutes over low flame. Remove from flame and serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's