Views : 59956
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Paneer/ cottage cheese – 200 gram (soak the paneer cubes in hot water for about 20 minutes and drain water)
- Cauliflower – 2 cup (separate the florets, add it to boiling water with a pinch of turmeric and cook for about 5 minutes, drain water)
- Onion – 1 (diced)
- Capsicum – 1, small (diced)
- Tomato – 1 (diced)
- Crushed ginger – garlic – 2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Dried fenugreek leaves/ kasoori methi – 1 tsp
- Yogurt – 3 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- In a deep bowl, combine together paneer cubes, cauliflower, onion, capsicum and tomato and mix well.
- In another bowl, add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, kasoori methi, yogurt and salt and combine well. To this add the veggie mixture and mix evenly. Keep it aside for about half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the marinated veggies and saute for about 6 – 8 minutes over high flame. Remove from flame and serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's