Whole Wheat Banana Pancake
Views : 59686
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Baking powder – ¾ tsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp (honey can also be used instead of sugar)
- Egg – 1
- Milk – ½ cup (add little more milk if required)
- Ripe banana – 1 (mashed)
- Vanilla essence – ¼ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- In a deep bowl, mix together wheat flour, baking powder, sugar and salt and combine well. To this add egg and milk and mix till well combined.
- Add mashed banana and vanilla essence to this and combine well. (if using honey add it at this point).
- Heat a non stick pan, grease it lightly with oil or butter, and pour a small ladle of the batter to it. Reduce the flame and cook for a minute. Turn it to the other side and cook till it is perfectly done. Repeat the process with the remaining batter. Dust the pancakes with powdered sugar and serve hot with banana slices.
Note : Makes about 5 – 6 pancakes.
This can also be served with any syrup, jam or fruits of your choice.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's