Strawboffee Pie Pudding
Views : 59910
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Biscuits (powdered) - 2 ½ cup
- Melted butter – 75 gram
- Dulce De Leche/ cooked condensed milk (direction given below) – 1 can
- Strawberry – 1 ½ cup (thinly sliced)
- Whipped cream – 1 ½ cup
- Condensed milk – ¼ cup
- Powdered sugar – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Chocolate curls – to garnish
- Grease a spring form pan and grease it with butter, keep it ready.
- Combine the crushed cookies and melted butter in a bowl. Add it to the greased spring form pan, spread it evenly and press it lightly. Cool it for about 15 minutes.
- Take the whipped cream in a chilled bowl and powdered sugar, condensed milk and vanilla essence and combine slowly. Move this whipped cream to an icing bag and keep it ready.
- Add the dulce de leche/ cooked condensed milk over the cooled biscuit layer and spread it evenly.
- Top it with a layer of thinly sliced strawberry (reserve ¼ cup of sliced strawberry to garnish on top). Make a layer of whipped cream over the strawberry. Garnish with chocolate curls and remaining sliced strawberries. Serve cooled.
For making Dulce De Leche/ Cooked condensed milk
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1 can
- Remove the label from the can of condensed milk. Do not open the can. Put the can of condensed milk in pressure cooker with enough water to cover the can (the can should be under water)
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook it for one whistle, then reduce the flame and cook for about 25 - 30 minutes.
- Let the pressure cooker cool down completely before opening. Open the pressure cooker and remove the can carefully from hot water. Cool the condensed milk can completely at room temperature before opening. Keep it covered in the refrigerator and use it as required. (NOTE : IF YOU OPEN IT WHEN IT IS HOT, IT CAN SPLASH OUT HOT TOFFEE! CAREFUL)
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's