Corn Flakes Cookies
Views : 50373
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- All purpose flour – 1 ½ cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Butter (unsalted) – 100 gram (at room temperature)
- Powdered sugar – ½ cup
- Egg – 1
- Vanilla essence – ¼ tsp
- Corn flakes – 1 ¼ cup (crushed)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. In a bowl, combine together all purpose flour, baking powder and salt and keep it ready.
- In another bowl add butter and powdered sugar and beat till creamy. To this add egg and vanilla essence and beat just till combined.
- Add the flour mixture to this and knead till a smooth dough is formed. Add ¾ cup of crushed corn flakes and combine evenly. Make small balls out of it and press lightly to give it the shape of a cookies.
- Roll this shaped dough in the remaining corn flakes and place it in a greased cookie sheet leaving enough space for the cookies to expand. Bake it in the preheated oven for about 18 - 20minutes, or till the sides of the cookies are golden. Remove the baked cookies from the oven and move it to a wire rack and cool it completely at room temperature. Store it in an air tight container. Serve.
Note : Makes about 20 - 22 cookies depending on the size.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's