Creamy Avocado Pudding
Views : 50393
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Avocado – 2 (peeled and chopped)
- Cashew nuts – 10 (soaked in hot water for half an hour and drain water)
- Milk – 500 ml
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Sugar – 3 – 4 tbsp (more or less according to taste)
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- China grass/ agar agar – 10 gram
- Water – ¾ cup
- Cherries and pistachios – to garnish
- Shred the china grass and soak it in ¾ cup water for half an hour.
- In a sauce pan, boil together milk, condensed milk, sugar and vanilla essence. Remove from flame.
- Blend avocado and soaked cashews to a smooth paste adding ½ cup of boiled milk mixture. Add this to the remaining boiled milk and combine well.
- In another sauce pan, boil the soaked china grass along with water. When it starts to boil, reduce the flame and keep on stirring till the china grass melts completely. Remove from flame and add this to the avocado – milk mixture and combine. Pour this in 8 – 9 ramekins or a pudding tray and leave it set I n the refrigerator for about 2 – 3 hours. Garnish with chopped pistachios and cherries. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's