Views : 60334
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mango, ripe – 1 (peeled and cubed)
- Red bell pepper/ capsicum (chopped) – ¼ cup
- Onion – 1, small (chopped)
- Tomato – ½ (deseeded and chopped)
- Coriander leaves – 3 tbsp (chopped)
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
- Whole black pepper (crushed) – 1 tsp
- Red chili flakes – ¼ tsp
- Sugar – ¼ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Combine together cubed mangoes, chopped capsicum, onion and tomato.
- To this add all the remaining ingredients and combine evenly. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's