Views : 67747
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Paneer cubes – 200 gram (soak it in hot water for 20 minutes and drain water)
- Cashew nuts and almonds – 6 - 8 each (soak it in hot water for half an hour and drain water)
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Onion – 2, chopped
- Ginger – garlic (crushed) – 2 tsp
- Red chili powder – ¾ tsp
- Coriander powder – ¾ tsp
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Water – ¾ cup
- Dried fenugreek seeds/ kasoori methi – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Fresh cream/ thick cream – 5 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Heat 1 ½ tbsp oil in a pan, add the paneer cubes and shallow fry it for 2 – 3 minutes turning the sides, just till light golden colour. Remove the paneer cubes from the pan and add it to water at room temperature.
- Remove the skin of the almonds and grind both the nuts to a fine paste adding 3 tbsp milk (add 1 more tbsp of milk if required).
- Heat the same pan used above to fry the paneer, add remaining oil to it. When hot, add the cumin seeds and let it splutter. Add the chopped onion and saute till soft. Add the crushed ginger garlic and saute till the raw smell disappear.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt and saute till the raw smell disappear and oil appears on top. Add the ground paste of nuts along with ¾ cup of water to this and bring to boil.
- Add the paneer cubes and kasoori methi to this and cook for another 2 minutes over low flame. Add the chopped coriander leaves and fresh cream to this and combine well. Cook for another 2 minutes and remove from the flame. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's