Chocolate Mousse - Eggless
Views : 59890
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Whipping cream – 1 ¼ cup (cooled)
- Condensed milk – 1/3 cup
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Cooking milk chocolate – 1 cup (grated)
- Fresh cream – ½ cup
- Whip the cooled whipping cream in a chilled bowl till stiff and creamy. To this add condensed milk and vanilla essence and combine evenly.
- Take cooking chocolate and fresh cream in a bowl and heat it in the oven for about a minute. Remove it from the oven and stir well till the chocolate melts completely (heat it in the microwave for few more seconds if required). Keep it aside for few minutes and let it become warm.
- Slowly add this chocolate mixture to the whipped cream and mix till combined evenly (reserve little whipped cream to top the mousse while serving).
- Move the prepared chocolate mousse to an icing bag and fill it in 6 – 8 serving bowls and shot glasses. Top it with reserved whipped cream. Cool it covered for 2 hours. Garnish with chocolate curls and serve.
Note : Use cooled whipped cream. Chill the bowl and the beater blades for about an hour to get best results while whipping cream. Place a bowl of ice cubes below the bowl of cream while whipping to get the cream whipped easily.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's