Simple Chicken Kabab
Views : 49952
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken drumsticks – 6 (clean and pat dry)
- Red chili powder – 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Cumin powder – a pinch
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 ½ tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Egg white – 1
- Curry leaf – 8 – 10
- Salt – to taste
- Red food colour – 1 or 2 drop (optional)
- Oil – for deep frying
- Marinate the chicken drumsticks with the remaining ingredients, except oil, for about 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the marinated chicken turning the sides occasionally till done. Serve hot.
Note : Chicken thighs or other pieces can be used instead of chicken drumsticks.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's