Egg Bhurji/ Scrambled Egg (Indian Style)
Views : 59156
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Egg – 4
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Onion – 2 (chopped)
- Green chili – 2 (chopped)
- Tomato (big) – 1 (chopped)
- Red chili powder – ¾ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder – a pinch
- Curry leaves – 10 – 12 leaves
- Coriander leaves – 3 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and keep it ready.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan, add the cumin seeds. Then add the chopped onion, green chili, curry leaves and little salt and saute for 2 – 3 minutes over medium flame. Add the chopped tomato and cook for another 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder and garam masala powder to this and saute till the raw smell disappear and oil appears on top. Add the whisked egg to this and combine well. Cook this till done stirring continuously. Add the chopped coriander leaves and butter and mix well. Remove from flame and serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's