Fruit Trifle Pudding
Views : 76279
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Fresh fruits (chopped) – 2 cup (apple, mango, strawberry, kiwi, nectarine, plum, etc)
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Whipping cream (cooled) – 1 cup
- Fresh cream/ thick cream (cooled) – 200 ml
- Condensed milk – 200 ml
- Whipping powder - 1 sachet (36 gram)
- Powdered sugar – ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Vanilla swiss roll – 20 – 24 slices
- Jelly (prepared as per package instruction and cut to cubes) – 1 cup
- Add the lemon juice to the chopped fruits and combine well. Keep it aside.
- Whip the whipping cream in a chilled bowl till soft peaks are formed. Add fresh cream, condensed milk, whipping powder, powdered sugar and vanilla essence and whip just till well combined and creamy.
- Take a pudding tray, cover the bottom and sides of the tray with the sliced swiss roll. Top it with the diced jelly and 1 ½ cup chopped fruits.
- Spread the whipped cream on top and garnish the sides of the pudding with cream (whip the help of an icing bag). Top it with the remaining chopped fruits and cool it for about 2 – 3 hours. Serve.
Note : 1. Any fruits of your choice can be used here.
2. Store bought or homemade swiss roll can be used. Here I used vanilla – orange swiss roll.
3. Any flavored jelly of your choice can be used here.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's