Butter Garlic Chicken Whole Leg Fry
Views : 59926
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken whole leg (with skin) – 5
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Butter – 6 tbsp
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Oregano – ½ tsp + ½ tsp (to sprinkle on top)
- Red Chili flakes – 1 tsp + ½ tsp (to sprinkle on top)
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Make cuts on the chicken legs here and there. Wash the chicken and dry it with kitchen towel. Marinate the chicken pieces with lemon juice and salt. Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine together, butter, crushed garlic, oregano, chili flakes and salt. Fill the chicken cuts with butter mixture (Picture 6). Sprinkle oregano, chili flakes and pepper powder over the buttered chicken pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces for about 6-8 min on high flame turning the sides in between. Reduce the flame, cover the pan with a lid and cook till done turning the sides occasionally. Serve Hot.
Note : This can also be made with chicken leg or chicken thigh pieces.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's