Chocolate Biscuit Pudding
Views : 59739
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Milk – 3 cup
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Cocoa powder – ¼ cup
- Corn flour – ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Marie biscuit – 20 – 24
- Instant coffee powder – 1 tsp (mixed in ¾ cup of hot water)
- Walnuts (chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Strawberries (sliced) and chocolate curls - to garnish
- Combine together ½ cup milk, cocoa powder and corn flour and keep it ready. Boil 2 ½ cup milk and ½ cup sugar in another sauce pan. Add the cocoa – corn flour – milk mixture to the boiling milk stirring continuously over low flame.
- Add vanilla essence to this and cook over low flame till thick stirring continuously. When thick, remove this from the flame and let it cool for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Dip the biscuits one by one to the coffee mixture and make a layer in the dessert tray. Pour half of the prepared chocolate mixture over the biscuit layer and spread evenly. Sprinkle the chopped walnuts on top.
- Repeat the same process starting with biscuit layer and the chocolate custard layer. Top it with sliced strawberries and chocolate curls. Cool it for 4 – 5 hours. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's